Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: A look inside the Pairadocs Design Lab... (link)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That would be a certain arachnid incendiary device, sent to me by this really cool dude in New Jersey... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (Thanks again man... I love it!)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pairadocs:
    That would be a certain arachnid incendiary device, sent to me by this really cool dude in New Jersey... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (Thanks again man... I love it!)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now I know you are lying as there are no cool dudes in New Jersey. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll ask here too...
    what kinds of paints you got there?
    some look like Citadel...but the pointy ones...?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    I'll ask here too...
    what kinds of paints you got there?
    some look like Citadel...but the pointy ones...?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">answered on the white board [img]smile.gif[/img] Vallejo baby. Seek them and buy them! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    http://www.r-kproductions.com/vallejo_model_colors.php
    http://www.newwave.org/accessories/vallejo/Intro.html

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 05, 2004 02:26 PM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Andyman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pairadocs:
    That would be a certain arachnid incendiary device, sent to me by this really cool dude in New Jersey... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (Thanks again man... I love it!)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now I know you are lying as there are no cool dudes in New Jersey. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gee, it's too bad ya feel that way Andy....and I was gonna sent you one too.... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    that is absolutely, most definately, positively my farkin' dream room! It's AMAZING, man! I've actually taken hints from you and use one of those mini-drawer things for fodder. weapons, accessories, etc, and Im actually turning the computer desk Im at now into my customizing table once we retire it!

    now let's see some more WIP Project: Dreadlock! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nomalas:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pairadocs:
    That would be a certain arachnid incendiary device, sent to me by this really cool dude in New Jersey... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (Thanks again man... I love it!)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now I know you are lying as there are no cool dudes in New Jersey. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gee, it's too bad ya feel that way Andy....and I was gonna sent you one too.... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Was that me? No! Somebody hack into my computer again...yeah, that's the ticket! My cat! Yeah, my cat walked over my keyboard as I was typing "lots of cool people in NJ"! BAD COCOA! BAD, NAUGHTY COCOA!

    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by toymank:
    that is absolutely, most definately, positively my farkin' dream room! It's AMAZING, man! I've actually taken hints from you and use one of those mini-drawer things for fodder. weapons, accessories, etc, and Im actually turning the computer desk Im at now into my customizing table once we retire it!

    now let's see some more WIP Project: Dreadlock! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, there's one pic of it... it's what's on the workbench getting painted now! The female part of the project is 100% complete and sitting on a shelf... that's why there's no "custom shelf" photo... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    You'll see her when Dreadlock is done... probably next week!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Looks great man! That's what I need, a good custom/art area!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice setup. Nothing like your own space. I know about the wife thing....cant step on their turf all over either. Take a look at my "haves" list on the most wanted sticky...if I have one of the older spawn figs that you dont, Ill send it over. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •